Quick View Menu
High-Performance, Active 100-Watt Commercial Installed Sound Speaker
- Multi-purpose, 100-Watt, active speaker for commercial sound applications
- Perfect for restaurants, shops, exhibitions, multimedia, home recording and A/V production
- Exceptional sound quality, wide dynamic range and ultra-linear frequency range
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power and incredible sonic performance
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Ultra-low noise mic/line input with volume control and peak LED
- Additional line output connector allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-flexible and heavy-duty wall-mount bracket included
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100
- 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The CE500D active loudspeaker system is ideal for business environments, letting you enjoy full, clear sound over a wide listening area. Specifically designed to complement indoor commercial facilities, such as restaurants, shops, exhibition halls and more, the 100-Watt CE500D comes equipped with special mounting brackets so they can be placed on walls, or suspended from above to meet your coverage requirements.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, the CE500D provides enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Powerful amplifiers coupled with state-of-the-art technology sure sounds impressive – but what about the part of the system you actually hear? We never cut corners on our transducers (woofers and tweeters), and we never just pull what we have off the shelf. Our LF (Low Frequency) and HF (High Frequency) transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a CE500D, you can rest assured the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly with every other element for truly professional results. As a result, the CE500D provides ruler-flat frequency response from 60 Hz – 20 kHz, with tight and accurate low end, articulately-detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Connecting the CE500D is ultra-easy thanks to the convenient rear panel, which provides a standard XLR Mic Input and 1/8" jacks for connecting a mixer, computer, or even an mp3 deck. To raise and lower the mic volume, just turn the Level control (1/8" input levels are controlled by the source device). To run two CE500Ds in stereo mode, simply connect your stereo playback device's output jack to an stereo splitting adapter and connect one loudspeaker to the right and the other to the left output from the adapter. You can even chain together as many CE500Ds as you’d like via the handy Link XLR Output – all you need is a standard mic cable.
Instant PA System
You don’t even need a mixer to use the CE500D – just provide operating power, connect a microphone and start talking. Sometimes that’s all you need; the CE500D is like having your very own personal 100-Watt megaphone!
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.