Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
What is a Condenser Mic?
Condenser microphones are the ideal choice for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments. They are the primary type of microphone used in recording studios and radio stations. The B-1 mic is capable of capturing much more detail than most dynamic microphones because of its wider and flatter frequency response. Another difference between condenser and dynamic mics is they contain active circuitry that requires phantom power (+48 V) for operation. You can power your B-1 using any phantom power equipped BEHRINGER XENYX mixer – plus enjoy the benefits of our state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps.
Why the B-1?
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency. The B-1 also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
But That’s Not All…
The B-1 condenser microphone is designed to be your go-to studio mic for many years to come. The tough, die-cast metal body can withstand the rigors of all those late-night recording marathons – and the included carrying case ensures your B-1 always travels in safety and style.
An excellent choice for both live and recording applications, the studio-grade B-1 condenser microphone is available at a price that will leave enough cash left over to secure other recording essentials. Check out the incredible B-1 at a dealer near you.
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.