PRO MIXER DX052
Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer with BPM Counter and VCA Control
- Professional 2-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Awesome XPQ stereo surround effect
- Adjustable fader curve for all mixing styles
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB), Gain and Balance control per channel
- Professional Crossfader reverse switch
- Monitor function with CH-1/CH-2 balance control
- Precise master/cue level meter with peak hold function
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
PRO MIXER DX052
The PRO MIXER DX052 is a professional 2-channel DJ mixer, with a set of features that make it particularly interesting to the hip-hop crowd.
Start with our high-grade 45-mm ULTRAGLIDE faders. The faders are, after all, the heart and soul of each mixer. With their 500,000 cycles life expectancy, they outperform standard faders more than twenty-fold. VCA (Voltage Controlled Amplifier) technology goes hand in hand with our faders-audio signal does not run directly through them; instead, the faders only provide a control voltage to the VCAs. The advantage: practically no audio noise caused by mechanical wear.
Matching tracks is an art in itself. It takes countless nights of practice before you can truly say you have it under your belt. With our intelligent BPM counter, we take a lot of the guesswork out.
We also give you our awesome XPQ 3D surround function. It widens the stereo image and adds life and transparency to your sound - it's a great way to put a unique finishing touch to your sound and make it feel bigger and wider.
You work either with CDs or vinyl - sometimes both - and they all induce their own noise into the mix. The last thing you want is to pile even more mixer-originated noise on top of that. That's why all of our DJ mixers incorporate the improved ULN (Ultra Low-Noise) preamps: what comes in comes out, with nothing added. So you get maximum headroom, minimal noise and ultra-transparent sound.
Additional manual features:
- 2 dual input stereo channels, 1 ULN microphone channel
- Dedicated FX loop for connection of external devices (sampler, reverb processor etc.)
- Gold-plated RCA sockets for excellent audio quality
- Super-rugged construction ensures long life, even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany