Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A & Sample Rate Converter
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter for ultimate signal integrity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal and headphone monitoring
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal
- High-precision quartz clock generator removes jitter and corrects off-tune, incorrect sample rates
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- All 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496
The ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 enables you to transfer digital signals between professional audio devices with different sampling rates, formats or interfaces, and to remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. Best yet, simultaneously available outputs can be used for splitter functionality when you need it. Read on to see what the SRC2496 can do for you.
Just a Sampling
The 24-bit/96 kHz-compatible SRC2496 provides the ultimate in professional-grade 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A conversion, making it ideally-suited for your most important studio projects. In fact, the SRC2496 can convert any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates. Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical) is provided with high-quality signal output at 16, 20 or 24-bit resolution. Universal sample rate synchronization is done via wordclock or digital input.
If all that wasn’t enough, the XLR, RCA and Optical Outputs can be used simultaneously with separately selectable inputs, turning the incredible SRC2496 into an amazing-functional digital patch bay! High-precision Input/Output metering and Headphones monitoring are also provided for ease and convenience.
Thanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users will find the SRC2496 easy to operate, and its professional features provide total control and protection of your precious signal integrity. You will enjoy extreme versatility with unparalleled signal conversion and transfer between your production devices with the phenomenal SRC2496. Visit your local BEHRINGER dealer – or place your ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 order online today!
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.