ADAT Expansion Module with up to 32 Record/Playback Channels
- ADAT* expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording and playback @ 48 kHz
- Features 4 input and 4 output TOSLINK* optical fibre connectors
- BNC word clock input or output for external clock synchronisation
- Ideal for studio and live recordings with ADAT-equipped HD recorders
- Optical fibre connections eliminate ground loop interference
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Any of the DN32-ADAT’s Inputs can be used as a Clock Master for your console’s internal clock, ensuring sample-accurate synchronisation with external audio processing devices. The additional BNC Word Clock In/Output can serve either as a professional master clock source for more complex digital audio systems, or can receive the word clock from the system. Standard 75-Ohm coaxial cables with BNC connectors are used for word clock distribution throughout.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictri.be.