Dual 2 Way 8" Line Array Element for Portable and Fixed Installation Applications
- 2 way line array element for portable and fixed installation application
- 450 Watts continuous, 1,800 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, center cluster, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications
- Dual 8" low frequency drivers with weather resistant cones
- Dual titanium dome 1" copper clad aluminium coil compression driver
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX84 elements
- Wide 100° H x 10° V dispersion for even coverage
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Compatible with TLX215L dual 15" subwoofer
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range TLX84 is a compact biamplified dual 8" 1,800-Watt line array element that is ideally suited to a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in fixed installation, portable and touring audio systems. The TLX84 is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
Featuring two 8" low frequency drivers with weather resistant cones and two 1" titanium dome copper clad aluminium coil compression drivers, the TLX84 delivers unparalleled clarity and intelligibility in a compact enclosure that belies its impressive performance. Due to its broad 100° horizontal by 10° vertical dispersion pattern, the TLX84 provides exceptional coverage in wide rooms and in distributed fill applications.
Construction and Connectivity
An integral suspension system engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications is provided for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX84 elements with a 10:1 safety factor. Designed for speed and simplicity of use, custom-engineered flybars and road cases are available as separate accessories. The companion TLX215L dual 15" subwoofer is specifically designed for use with TLX84, providing additional low frequency extension and substantial impact for more demanding sound reinforcement applications. Finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Acoustic Simulation Tools
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Tribe. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.